By browsing this site, you acknowledge, in your capacity as of User, know and accept the terms of the general conditions of use described below (hereinafter referred to as « T&Cs »).
It is recommended to read the T & Cs; every visit to this website as these may change at any time. at any time and without prior notification.
1 GENERAL INFORMATION
Refer to legal notices and the device using cookies on the site
2 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF CONTENT
You are visiting the site administered; by a public administration company.
You can reuse the general structure of the site, the contents, the texts and the images visible on the site/application under the conditions of the license open Etalab 2.0 (https://www.etalab.gouv.fr/licence-ouverte-open-licence< /a>).
- CIRAD, publisher of the site, is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of the trademarks and logos present on the site. Consequently, you are prohibited from reusing them without the prior written authorization of CIRAD.
- Certain other content may also be subject to copyright property intellectual property.
This content may be uploaded to this site by the User as a “contributor”. The rules applicable to contributions are indicated at Section 4 “User Contributions”.
Ownership intellectual property, your rights and obligations are described below, depending on your status. of contributor or not.
2.1 YOU ARE A CONTRIBUTOR
There are two cases; distinguish.
- Case 1: you are the owner of the property rights; intellectual property of the content you post on this site
You agree to allow the identification of the conditions of use of your content by means of the following indications:
All rights reserved No rights are granted; to the Internet user as to the work.
Attribution -(BY) No Commercial Use (NC) - No Derivative Works (ND)
All rights are granted to; the Internet user to from the moment when it cites the name of the author without adaptation of the initial work and that there is no use to be made. commercial use.
If the logo is not present then the content is paid. under the conditions "All rights reserved".
- Case n° 2: you do not own the property rights; intellectual property of the content you post on the site
You undertake to allow identification by the indications mentioned above, if they are available from the third party holder(s), and default, not to copy, translate, reproduce, sell, publish, exploit and distribute this content, without the prior written authorization of the holder of the rights of the accessible work.
2.2 YOU ARE NOT A CONTRIBUTOR:
- Contents of a public nature can be used in accordance with the conditions of the open license “Etalab 2.0 ” (https://www.etalab.gouv.fr/licence-ouverte-open-licence .
These contents are identifiable by the logo:
- The other content may be used under the terms of the “Creative Commons” licenses adapted to digital content and identified by one of the following logos:
- Exceptional provisions concerning the use of content subject to intellectual property rights:
- The contributor who holds the rights grants you the right to reproduce all or part of the content of the site, in one copy for backup or printing on paper.This right is granted in the context of strictly personal, private and not collective.
- You have the right to quote the content of the site, subject to compliance with French law (cf. article L.122-5 of the Property Code; Intellectual French).
- Content bearing the mention “all rights reserved” prohibits any reuse.
- ACCESS TO PUBLIC INFORMATION
For any question relating to public information present on this site/application (identification, use, … ), please contact; the person responsible for access to documents and competent to respond to questions; questions relating to; reuse of public information (PRADA):
42, rue Scheffer, 75116 Paris
Tel. : +33 1 53 70 20 00
4 USER CONTRIBUTIONS
Publishing rules. User publications are published under his full and entire responsibility. You formally commit to; comply with the legal and regulatory provisions in force and, without this list being exhaustive, you are therefore prohibited from publishing:
- Content that violates the rights of others, such as the violation of privacy or failure to respect the right to privacy; the image;
- Contents to be defamatory or denigrating, offensive, abusive, constituting harassment, damaging to the protection of minors, or contrary to; public order or good morals;
- Content of a violent or pornographic nature or which would encourage the commission of crimes or offenses or which would encourage the commission of crimes or offenses; discrimination and to racial hatred, suicide or revisionist and negationist behavior;
- Content that is false, erroneous or intentionally misleading;
- Content disclosing information allowing the nominative and precise identification of users of the site, such as: address, postal and/or electronic, telephone numbers;
- Content likely to raise a case of conflict of interest.
A conflict of interest means: any situation of interference between an interest; public interest and public or private interests which is likely to influence or appear to influence the independent, impartial and objective performance of their duties. your duties, such as failure to comply with the obligation of neutrality, the duty of professional discretion, or any obligation of confidentiality; to which you would be bound;
Messages posted on the site are moderated a priori. Failure to comply with any of the rules indicated in these T&Cs will result in the non-validation of the contribution concerned. However, CIRAD reserves the right to delete a posteriori any published contribution that is contrary to these Terms.
In the event that if you find that a contribution from another user does not comply with one of the rules of these T&Cs or is manifestly illegal, you can report it to CIRAD at: the e-mail and/or postal address set out in the legal notices relating to this site.
5 INCOMING OR OUTGOING HYPETEXT LINKS
Hypertext links from the site/application to external sites. The application may contain links to external sites (sites partners or third parties). CIRAD cannot be held responsible for the content, the use of the content, or the operation of these external sites.
Hypertext links from external sites to the site . In the event that you would like to set up hypertext links to content on the site / application, you must:
- Allow to guarantee the possibility of for the user to identify the origin and author of the document;
- Not to contravene the interests of CIRAD, publisher of the site.
6.1 Responsibility CIRAD
Availability of the site. Unless otherwise provided by law, CIRAD in no way guarantees the availability of the site. of the site and the permanence over time of the information present on the site.
Security; information technology. Unless otherwise provided by law, the site, its functions and content are not guaranteed against any security breach; related to hacking, intrusion, bug, virus, malware that may affect your hardware, software or data. You use the site, its functionalities and its content to your own risk and under your sole responsibility.
You are required to take all necessary preventive measures to the protection of your own data, software and/or computer systems to protect you against contamination by possible viruses and against any attack.
6.2 Liability; of the Internet user
Quality content. Although CIRAD strives to distribute reliable content, errors, inaccuracies or omissions cannot be completely excluded. You are solely responsible for consulting, choosing, using and interpreting the content of this site.
CIRAD cannot be held liable for an express or tacit obligation, as responsible towards you or third parties for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the information, and in particular consecutive to; inaccurate or incomplete information, an error in indexing all or part of the site.
User account. You are solely responsible for the use of your account and its access codes and cannot oppose any fraudulent use by a third party to CIRAD.
Content provided with reference to CIRAD. an unidentified license or with a bad reference.
The contributor is solely and entirely responsible. CIRAD plays a role in purely technical character as host.
The comments made initially are published under the responsibility of of the user-contributor. Messages published by contributors in response to articles express their personal opinions only.
The contributor is solely responsible for the exploitation, use and publication of the data provided. he can obtain.
CIRAD cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions in the information disseminated by contributors or for technical problems encountered on the sites to which established links, or any interpretation of the information published on these sites as well as the consequences of their use.
Similarly, a contributor is solely responsible for the modifications that ;he performs on his profile. CIRAD cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions in the information that the user has modified or for the consequences of his modifications.
7 PERSONAL DATA
The personal data character data (DCP) collected on this site are :
- under the wish to connect : the IP address, the date, the time and the pages viewed, technical information on response times (through cookies),
- for contact forms: name, phone number; telephone or email address
- for the creation of the user account: name, organization, activity, motivation, email < /ul>
- Information relating to certain cookies
- If you complete the contact form, all personal data related to information from this form
- If you create a user account: all the data requested from the creation of the account.
These personal data are subject to computer processing implemented by the data controller concerned. and the publication manager of the site as mentioned; in the legal notices of said site.
These DCPs are mandatory for the proper functioning of the website with:
The purpose of these DCPs is to: the implementation of the website, the audience measurement, the processing of incidents on response times.
The legal basis for this processing is the execution of the mission of public interest.
Data collected for the purpose
Contact form for non-user
5 years to from the processing of the request
Distribution of newsletters
Up to unsubscribe or invalid email address
Carrying out satisfaction surveys< /td>
Up to publication of aggregated results
| < td width="345"> |
User management and tracking
5 years after the departure of the person unless there is a legal or regulatory exception
Audience measurement – google analytics
Maximum 13 months
Internal cookies necessary for the site to function
Maximum 6 months
At the end of the retention periods indicated, the data will be destroyed.
For more information regarding cookies and tracers, please consult the page “ Manage my cookies ””
The recipients of personal data are the authorized personnel of the services of the controller, partners /supervision and service providers in charge of managing and monitoring users and in charge of implementing the website and the services offered there.
You have a right of access, rectification, opposition for legitimate reasons, limitation and erasure in relation to; all personal data concerning you under the conditions provided for by the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 amended, reinforced and supplemented by the GDPR (general regulations on data protection) entered effective May 25, 2018.
You can exercise these rights by contacting the editor as mentioned; in the legal notices or by writing to him at; the address indicated in these same mentions.
In case of doubt about the identity of the person exercising his rights, an identity document; signed will be requested.
Users can exercise their rights by contacting CIRAD’s GDPR department by email at; the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to; the following address:
Delegate; to data protection (DPO) – Regional Direction Montpellier Occitanie – Avenue Agropolis – TA 178/04 – 34398 Montpellier Cedex 5.
If you consider, after having contacted the data controller, that your IT rights and Freedoms are not respected, you have the possibility; to submit a complaint to the CNIL by post: Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 or online http://www.cnil.fr/
The publisher of the site reserves the right to modify, without notice, the present general conditions of use of the site.< /p>
You can any time put an end to; the use of the site by sending an e-mail to; the e-mail and/or postal address indicated in the legal notices relating to this site. Your request for termination will be taken into account by CIRAD as soon as possible.
In the event of non-compliance with the obligations defined herein, CIRAD reserves the right to right to delete your account, to prevent your re-registration and to take any action and/or recourse to put an end to any violation of your privacy. these rights and obtain compensation for the damage suffered.
10 APPLICABLE LAW – LANGUAGE - DISPUTE
These T&Cs are governed by French law regardless of the place of use. translated, only the French version of these presents is authentic.
In the event of a dispute or litigation, you agree to contact in priority; CIRAD in an attempt to resolve the out of court any dispute that may arise between the parties.
In the event of a dispute or litigation arising from the validity, interpretation and/or ;execution of these T&Cs which could not be resolved at any time. out of court, unless there are mandatory provisions, only the French courts will have jurisdiction.
Last Update; day – February 2022